Held after hours at Art in the Age, our private cocktail workshops and guided tasting sessions offer a uniquely fun and educational experience. Our staff offers a behind the scenes look at classic cocktails: their history, the basics of their construction, and how to create great drinks at home. We can also lead guided tasting flights of our premium spirits, offering information on the distillation process and helping guests discover tasting notes.
- Small group: 6-13 people
- Cocktail 101 level (novice-intermediate)
- Instruction and demonstration to mix two cocktails
— OR —
- Guided tasting flight composed of three premium spirits
For larger groups, including corporate events, we offer two options — a more hands-on program where guests learn background on a cocktail and then mix it up themselves, or a more casual event where we simply serve drinks, “open bar” style.
HANDS - ON OPTION:
- Medium size group: 15-30 people
Enjoy a demonstration and description of the cocktail you’re enjoying, then work with a partner and build your own!
COCKTAIL SERVICE OPTION:
- Available for medium or large groups: 14-50 people
- “Open Bar” cocktail service, no demonstration
- Staff on hand to answer any questions
- Hors d’oeuvres available upon request
HAVE AN IDEA FOR A CUSTOM EVENT? OUR IN-HOUSE TEAM WILL TAILOR YOUR EXPERIENCE TO YOUR GROUPS SIZE, TASTES, AND BUDGET, INCLUDING CUSTOM COCKTAILS AND EXCLUSIVE SPIRITS YOU WON’T FIND ANYWHERE ELSE.