In honor of the Philadelphia Flower Show, stop by the shop on March 8th from 6-8pm and enjoy a happy hour featuring these four floral and botanical cocktails.
Here's what will be offered complete with recipes so you can recreate and enjoy at home. Almost all ingredients can be purchased at AITA!
Garnish with 6-8 drops of Thai chili oil and dried Jasmine Blossoms. Shaken and served up.
- 1 ½ oz. Kinsey 10 Year American Whiskey
- 1 oz. Rose Blossom Cordial
- 1 oz. Aquafaba
- ¼ oz. Pressed Lemon
Garnish with dehydrated lemon chip and dried rose blossoms. Shaken and served over pebble ice.
Polynesian Posey Punch
- 1 oz. Dreadnought White Rum infused with Dram Rosey Tea
- 1 oz. Raft Hibiscus Lavender Syrup
- ½ oz Pressed Lime
- ½ oz. Pineapple coconut water
- 1 oz. Seltzer
- 4 Dashes Polynesian Kiss Bitters
- 3 Pansy Square Cubes
Garnish with charred Pineapple Wedge. Shaken and served in a rocks glass with edible pansy ice cubes.
- 1 oz. Art in the Age Apricot Whiskey
- ½ oz. Jack Rudy Elderflower Tonic
- ¼ oz. Royal Rose Saffron Simple Syrup
- 4 Dashes Fee Bros. Orange Flower Water
- ¾ oz. Seltzer
- ¼ oz. Aquafaba
Garnish with a dusting of dehydrated strawberry powder. Shaken, strained and served Up.