MOTHER'S DAY 2017
We've got you covered with the perfect drink for the mom in your life. Happy Mother's Day from Art in the Age.
Mother-in-Law: A Beet Car Named Desire
- 1 ½ oz. AITA Beet Root Vodka
- ½ oz. Lime Juice
- ½ oz. Simple Syrup
- 3-4 oz. seltzer
- Lime wedge garnish
Directions: In a mixing glass add Beet Root Vodka, Lime Juice, and Simple Syrup. Stir to combine. Add ice and stir to chill. Strain into chilled, stemmed glass to serve.
- ½ oz. Pineapple Turmeric Element Shrub and Club (available at AITA)
- 2 oz. Pineapple Juice
- 1-2 oz. Ginger Beer
- Pineapple wedge or frond garnish
Directions: Fill a collins glass with ice. Add Element Shrub and Club Pine Apple Turmeric. Add Pineapple Juice and stir to combine. Top with Ginger Beer and garnish.
- Champagne Flute, or stemmed glass
- Your Mother's Favorite Sparkling Wine
Directions: Place glass in front of Mother. Fill. Top with compliments and garnish with a "Thank you".
Grandmother: 50/50 Manhattan
- 1½ Lo-Fi Sweet Vermouth
- 1½ Kinsey Rye Whiskey
- 2 Dashes Aromatic Bitters
- Garnish with a cocktail cherry and/or orange peel
Directions: In a mixing glass combine all ingredients over ice. Stir to chill. Strain into a coupe and garnish.