Join us in the Powel House’s beautiful backyard garden this fall for our outdoor cocktail workshop series! The classes happen every Tuesday evening from 5 to 7PM, starting September 29th until October 27th. To attend, preorder your cocktail kit, which includes admission for two, on the Art in the Age website, then pick it up at the Powel House on the evening of the class. Our expert mixologists will have everything set up for you and your guest to enjoy an exclusive socially distant cocktail experience. Pick the date you'd like to attend below and purchase your cocktail kit to reserve your spot!
Cocktails for the evening —
- Wildflower Martini — White Mountain Gin, Dry Vermouth, Scrappy’s Lavender Bitters
- Flower Sour — White Mountain Gin, Lemon Juice, Jack Rudy Cocktail Company Elderflower Tonic Syrup
What you'll take home:
- 1 bottle of Tamworth Garden White Mountain Gin
- 1 bottle of Scrappy's Lavender Bitters
- 1 bottle of Jack Rudy Elderflower Tonic Syrup